Mac Classic Apps Run Under OS X but Not On Native Classic

James.Cass at sealedair.com James.Cass at sealedair.com
Wed Sep 8 13:50:08 EDT 2004

So when LongHorn comes out, will the "Win32" designation change to "Win64"
when LongHorn is detected?  I realize this is a trivial question, I'm just
curious how much detail "the platform" should generate.  In tcsh on MacOSX
Panther you can do a "sw_vers" and get some quick useful platform info.  I
do this to accommodate an app that has to run in Jaguar and Panther (as
well as Windows).
- James

Mark Talluto <userev at canelasoftware.com>
Sent by: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com