the texstyle of the clickline

doupsy at wanadoo.fr doupsy at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 8 12:56:18 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have a card with a locked field and many lines of text inside.
The script of this field is :

on mouseup
     if the textstyle of the clickline is "plain" then set the textstyle
of the clickline to "bold" else set the textstyle of the clickline to
"plain"
end mouseup

I used this script under Hypertalk with no problem.

Under Revolution, this script don't work correctly.

When the textstyle is "plain", I saw than sometimes the textstyle of
the clickline can be "plain" and sometimes can be empty.
With others textstyles (bold, italic, underline, etc...) there is no
problem.

I rectified this script like this :

on mouseup
   if (the textstyle of the clickline is "plain" or the textstyle of the
clickline is empty) then ......
end mouseup

Is there a better solution ?

Thanks