Externals in OS X

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 04:00:25 EDT 2004

--- Hershel Fisch <hershrev at realtorsgroup.us> wrote:

> Yes , I feel the pain because have the same problem
> . In the IDE no
> problem ,not after compilation, but no problem on
> win. 2k except for
> "Oracle"
> I'm still wondering how somebody succeeded to
> connect to "postgres" on
> X 10.2 because that is the db I'm using and can't
> get it to work at
> all. I also tried to connected with 2.2 and get the
> id number and use
> it with 2.5 but,  error, not a valid connection id.
> I'm forced to use
> 2.2 , well hopefully not for to long I hope it'll be
> fixed very soon.
> Hersh

Hi Hershel,

I'm looking into that particular problem for you, but
am having some other difficulties with my PostgreSQL
computer at the moment -- but I'll get back to you as
soon as possible.
Out of curiosity, which bugzilla number is this ?

Jan Schenkel ~ jan at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools