educational version of Dreamcard?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Sep 7 16:29:09 EDT 2004

On 9/7/04 10:21 AM, Louis Janus wrote:

> On http://dreamcard.runrev.com/section/faq.php#19, an educational
> version (for users with .edu domains) is described:
>
> If you have a .edu (or local equivalent) email address you are eligible
> for our 30% educational discount on all license types.  To obtain the
> discount you need to contact us to request it.
>
> \ I want to get it, but apparently one has to get some special code or
> permission. I've written twice (over a week) to support at runrev.com but
> no response. My 10 hour trial runs out soon, and I think I want to
> continue, and the ed discount is a good value, I'd say.
>
> Any ideas how to rouse the folks at Runrev?

That would be me this week. I have answered a number of these and sent
out a bunch of coupon codes, but I don't recall if yours was one of
them. However, I do remember seeing a bounced reply that said the
receiver's spam blocker would not let our support message through.

If you have spam protection running, it would be good to add the runrev
domain to your allowed email.

I will check again to see if your note is in the support queue.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com