Well, which licence do I need ?

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Tue Sep 7 11:49:07 EDT 2004

Hi list,

It's time to buy a licence for Rev 2.5.
I have an old MC (2.4.3) licence, but it lacks
some new features I need for a project I'm
working on.

I just spent some time on runrev.com, but am
a bit lost between all the options and add-ons...

Basically, here's what I need :
- multi-platform editing on MacOS X, MacOS 9 and
Windows
- standalone building on these 3 OS
- SSL on these 3 OS
- MySQL & PostgreSQL access on these 3 OS
- I don't need Oracle access
- external development on those 3 OS
- MySQL & PostgreSQL access for Rev cgi running on
Linux servers.

I might also want to use the MC IDE...

I guess that means a single user licence for Rev Enterprise,
with a special key for using the MC IDE, right ?

And how much exactly am I going to pay for that ?

Thanks in advance,
JB