Removing sub-stacks

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Tue Sep 7 08:19:41 EDT 2004

On Sep 7, 2004, at 4:56 AM, Björnke von Gierke wrote:

> Right click on the stack's name in the application browser. Delete
> stack.
how do I "right click" on a Mac?

> To make a stack substack of another stack open the inspector, and on
> the "basic properties" there is a dropdown named "mainstack". for
> mainstack's there is the own name selected.
Thank you for this answer but I don't understand what you are telling
me to do. Perhaps my question was not well formed. I have sub-stack
inside a main stack and I want to extract it from the main stack and
make it a separate main stack, separate from the current main stack it
is in.

Thank you.
Kee Nethery