ANN: FTP Commander (the ftp browser Frank asked for...)

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 19:36:47 EDT 2004

On Monday, September 6, 2004, at 02:31 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> don't forget the ending slash in the FTP URL like:
>
> ftp://myUser:myPassword@myServer/mySweetFolder/
>
> let me know if this works for you!!! :D
>
> Cheers
> andre

Works great. Now I get it. In just a few guesses I got the correct
configuration of the URL with my proper connection information and I
was in. Now a double click on folder names to append the folder name to
the current URL in combination with a mouseUp simulation or
refreshftpfilelist and you have effectively replaced my old fetch
program running Mac 9.2 on my MacOSX.

Now I'll test it to see if I can upload. What about  "as text" or "as
raw binary data?"

COOL !

Mark