insert script

Hershel Fisch hershrev at realtorsgroup.us
Mon Sep 6 18:16:31 EDT 2004

Hi all ,
I'm trying to figure out how the insert script works.
I have a "script Lib." stack containing only custom handlers and
functions
I have a sub stack "myStack" in an openStack message I  put in "insert
script from stack "script Lib" into back"
Now when I open the sub stack "mySTack" the on openStack message
triggers the handler from the script lib. even its into back and I have
an on openStack in the main stack.  Also when open another sub stack
with no insert script in it , it triggers that same script as said
above , wondering , what is the proper understanding of the "insert
script" .
Thanks a mill. Hershel