Download videos?

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Mon Sep 6 13:30:35 EDT 2004

Hello Marian :-)

Can you relate what's the Labor Day we have n't at all, there in France
? Thanks for helping to expend my little Worldaround knowedge :)

About saving QT videos to disk, i use QuickTime Pro (US $ 29 or so)
witch include the "save to disk" feature. There are probably other ways
(Rev QT libs, QT Java Libs, etc...) to do the same but it's the onest i
know about, at this time.

Bests, Pierre

Le 6 sept. 04, à 14:33, Marian Petrides a écrit :

> Hi all. And a happy Labor Day to those of you in the US!
>
> Does anyone know of a way to save the videos to disk for viewing at
> times when one doesn't have an internet connection?
>
> I took a long trip this past weekend and was planning on working with
> Rev, in particular doing the things I don't seem to have time for
> during the week--chiefly watching the videos.  Then I realized I
> couldn't download them and did not have an internet connection in the
> air or at the airports I was passing through. Being able to download
> and watch again without re-downloading would be really helpful.
>
> Thanks.

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours