ANN: ScreenSaver Primer.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Sep 6 12:41:37 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

since my cable connection died for some days (in the third day, it
ressurected...) I used my free time to code a little stack with
instructions on how to build screensavers with Revolution. It will
teach how to build screensavers for Windows only, for MacOS X I think
you need external or some even bigger thing, for Classic I don't know,
but I might inspect this if someone convince me, for linux is no a sane
thing to do. Well, at least we can build for 90% of the computer
market... (sigh.)

there goes the link:

http://www.soapdog.org/rev/scrsaverprimer.rev

Hope you all like....