Multiple Lists: Another View

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Sep 4 22:32:37 EDT 2004

Second that... monitoring one is enough...

mail.app has a great thread engine, I have a rule that  sends all
individual list messages to a use-rev mail folder, they are all
organized by thread, I can easily pick what's relevant and what's not
to whatever work is in progress. If i;m busy I can immediatly see and
focus on only those msgs that are answer to a specific question I've
just asked...

what if a new user needs info that is on another list and he doesn't
even know it exists?

I suppose for super esoteric stuff like inter app socket communications
a list may be needed. but how much of that is there?