[ANN] Inspect without clicking in 2.5? FREE!

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Sep 4 00:11:17 EDT 2004

 From the website:

"Chipp Walters told me everyone was REALLY pissed off about not being
able to inspect using the "hover" method anymore in Rev 2.5. Real palace
revolt stuff. Anyway, he aroused my passions on the subject. Told me I'd
become a "star" if I release the Inspector."

Can't say those are my exact words, though Jerry's embellishment doesn't
change the fact I believe Inspector Gadget really rocks! Constellation
is really cool too. Stay tuned.

-Chipp