Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer"

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Sep 3 21:23:53 EDT 2004

At 15:59 03/09/2004 -0700, Dan Shafer wrote:
>On Sep 3, 2004, at 11:21 AM, Wolfgang M.Bereuter wrote:
>>You are saying that Inspiration is smaller than rev??
>>
>>regards
>>Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Idle curiosity, but.....  how large is RunRev as a company ?

I suspect that's a non-trivial question, since (I think) RunRev makes
significant use of affiliates (or contractors, or .... whatever). So a
simple measure of "full time payroll personnel" might seriously
underestimate the *effective* size of the company.

But it is only idle curiosity, so an inexact answer would be good enough.

Maybe next week I'll wander up to York Place and peer in through the
windows and count how many I can see :-) :-)

Thanks
-- Alex.