bug reporting and openess

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Fri Sep 3 14:30:08 EDT 2004

On Sep 3, 2004, at 2:00 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> If I were Revolution, I would state something along the lines:
>
> "Note: OS's not currently supported by their manufacturer may also
> have problems running certain features of Revolution"

True, but given that fact that those OS's are not likely to change
much, it should also seem appropriate to indicate specifically what
features those are which can be expected to misbehave. I mean, if XML
is known to not work in Win95, why not just indicate that rather than
leave it to the individual developer to play hit-and-miss... either
that, or drop the suggestion that it supports those OS's at all.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.