Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer"

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Fri Sep 3 12:48:11 EDT 2004

At 4:55 AM +1000 9/3/2004, Keith Hutchison wrote:
>Is there an upgrade path from DreamCard to Runtime Studio?

Yes - if you go to the "DreamCard" page of the RunRev store, you'll
see items for "DreamCard to Studio Upgrade" and "DreamCard to
Enterprise Upgrade".

>Why not just change the name across the board, DreamCard, DreamStudio and
>DreamEnterprise, which implies an upgrade path.

My understanding is that it's because there's a desired differential
between DreamCard (which is more for hobbyists, power users,
educators, etc.) and Revolution (more for professional developers).
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ revolution at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com