What about the quit menuitem in standalone with 2.5?

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Fri Sep 3 12:58:35 EDT 2004

Sorry but when the a standalone crash's, for me, it's me, not a bug.
I'm not so good developer to be able to know if it's me or if it's
Revolution.

So now I'll go to the database to filing it, BUT WHERE IS THE DATABASE
PLEASE:-)

PS: hem: you think really that's a bug??:-)
Amicalement
François

François Cuneo
Au Champ du Pré