What about the quit menuitem in standalone with 2.5?

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Fri Sep 3 11:15:42 EDT 2004

Hello Klaus!

Without the empty folder, it crash's exactly as with!
You are not the matter!:-)

In fact, if I use a button with this simple script:
on mouseup
  quit
end mouseup

All is perfect.
But if I use the Quit menu, it crash's!
:-(

The shutdownrequest is like that:
on shutdownRequest -- confirm with the user:
  global fermeture
  global chemindata
  global cheminusers
  global mesquitteroupas,reponsealerte,cheminhelp
  put mesquitteroupas into cd fld "message" of card 1 of stack "alerte"
  go to card 1 of stack alerte as sheet
  if reponsealerte = 1 then
    set cursor to busy
    set the itemdelimiter to "/"
    --sauvegarde generale dans Data
    put the label of btn "users" of card 1 of stack "Cukydata" into field
"user" of card 1 of stack chemindata --sauvegarde le dernier joueur actif
avant de quitter
    put word 2 of the selectedline of btn "langue" of card 1 of stack "pref"
into fld "langue" of card 1 of stack chemindata
    put the text of btn "Users" of card 1 of stack "Cukydata" into field
"contenu_users" of card 1 of stack chemindata
    save stack "Cukydata"
    save stack "pref"
    save stack chemindata
    sauvejoueur
    --sauvegarde des preferences du joueur
    save stack cheminhelp
    close stack cheminhelp
    pass shutdownRequest -- allow to quit
  end if
end shutdownRequest

And it's like that with all my applications!
Grrrr.

Thank you for your help!

Amicalement
François