dragging 2 windows in synch

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Fri Sep 3 03:17:52 EDT 2004

Mr. Rossi,  I thank you for that demo.  What an elegant script.  I'm
not ready to fake the title bar yet but if I come to it your script
will surely be the ticket.

Ken, I was under the impression that dragging the title bar was a kind
of blocking action and wasn't sure  ANY messages were sent in
Revolution / OS 9 then.  (I could of course fire up an OS9 machine and
discover this for myself rather than rambling on...) Certainly I would
love to see a script.
-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)