Audio Only for 2.5 Vids (WinXP)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 2 23:30:35 EDT 2004

On 9/2/04 9:04 PM, Scott Slaugh wrote:

> Incidentally, I filed this in Bugzilla as bug 2057 before 2.5 shipped.
> They said there that in the release it would contain the correct
> codecs.  Apparently this wasn't true in your case.  Has anyone else
> had this problem?  If so, I should probably reopen that Bugzilla case
> so that Runtime will get the correct codec in there.

May as well, though they know about it already. It was, as we say, an
"oops", and the Windows codec was accidentally left out of the
distribution. It will get put back in. If you have QT installed on
Windows, you don't need the extra codec.

I got to watch someone kick themselves over it this afternoon. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com