Table Field Formatting

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Sep 2 22:51:54 EDT 2004

You can't format the cells of a table individually. An entire field can
be set using the Text menu, and individual sections can be set as well,
but right or center alignment of data in the cells of a table is not
directly possible.

The method I use is to set the field to a monospaced font and use the
format function to make my numeric data right-aligned.

Cheers,
Sarah