Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer"

Keith Hutchison keith.hutchison at balance-infosystems.com
Thu Sep 2 14:55:40 EDT 2004

This email should of referenced dreamcard instead of Runtime Revolution
The name change is confusing, for me.

With  Express, which I was just about to buy when the store went down,
I knew it had all the functionality _I_ wanted, compiled an executable,
which was something I wanted, and advertised Runtime Revolution every time
it quit as a nag to upgrade to studio, which I felt was a fair enough.

Is there an upgrade path from DreamCard to Runtime Studio?
The message I sent to runtime rev was bounced with a polite message to
address all such queries to support at runrev.com.
Why not just change the name across the board, DreamCard, DreamStudio and
DreamEnterprise, which implies an upgrade path.