Audio Only for 2.5 Vids (WinXP)

Scott Slaugh xslaugh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 14:16:17 EDT 2004

The trouble is that the codec that comes with the install package only
works with QuickTime.  There is a version of the codec that will work
with Windows Media Player, however.  Go to
<http://www.techsmith.com/products/studio/codecdownload.asp> and
download and install the TSCC codec, and the video should play.

Scott Slaugh