about upgrading from 2.2 to 2.5?

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Thu Sep 2 01:04:27 EDT 2004

>On 9/1/04 5:27 PM, Judy Perry wrote:
>
>>Jacque,
>>
>>How do I do this for my institution's purchase?
>
>I'm still new at this, but I think you just enter your old code like
>anybody would. It is all supposed to be automated now. Try it, and
>if it doesn't work, the automated bot thing sends a note to support
>automatically.

It has been quite a few hours since I asked the "bot thing" for a new code,
the 30 day time line is a god thing...but maybe does not work for an
Edu license?

I believe the web site says that a human will check if your license
is still valid,
then that human will send out a new code to you. Sometimes humans are
not very automated...hopefully the human will be at least energized    ;-)

sims