downloading trial DreamCard gives me Revolution 2.5

j runrev at davidjdowns.com
Wed Sep 1 19:38:23 EDT 2004

Okay, I see now that you are correct.  The two apps launch separately
and they are now, in fact, Rev 2.5 and Dreamcard.  The problem is, as
they both look and function the exact same except for standalone
building (apparently), why the heck would anyone prefer a 10 hour trial
to a 30 day trial for (essentially) the exact same product?  Seems like
everyone would opt for the 30 day choice.  *shrug*

Regardless, although Rev looks great and seems to be lowering the
learning curve with each new release, the heir to HyperCard it still
ain't, especially with respect to elegance of interface and ease of
use.  Dreamcard needs further simplification if it hopes to target the
educational and home markets.

J.