downloading trial DreamCard gives me Revolution 2.5

j runrev at davidjdowns.com
Wed Sep 1 19:06:30 EDT 2004

> The products are differentiated by the license key you enter.  If you
> requested Dreamcard you will have a Dreamcard key, and if you launch
> the
> program you will notice the splash screen says Dreamcard.

The problem is that I want to try both Dreamcard and Rev 2.5.  I
downloaded them (it) twice, entered the two different keys in the two
different copies of the app, and they are still both Rev 2.5.  I
suspect the key is being stored in some file which happens to be named
the same thing for both copies.  What if I had ponied up money
yesterday for both before trying them?

J.