Externals SDK

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Sep 1 17:42:10 EDT 2004

At 09:44 01/09/2004 -0700, Mark Wieder wrote:

>You need to build the external library first and set the path to it in
>order for the calls to work. What you're trying to do now is execute a
>handler that the engine doesn't know about. If you compile the
>convolve_and_life source then it should work for you.

Thanks Mark. It might be worth adding some words to the stack to indicate
that that's how it works.

Or maybe not - I may be the only one to follow along so dreamily I don't
think of that.

btw - one other suggestion; the sdk tells me what compiler I can't use -
but never says which one(s) I can use. If the only known option is the MS
compiler, why not just say that. Or if there are others, give a short
list.  (how about gcc ?)

Thanks
-- Alex.