Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer" ?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Sep 1 15:05:22 EDT 2004

Marian....

With all due respect, I don't think ANY of us is in a position to make
that judgment without taking the time to look at the experience itself.
My first cut is that 10 hours just to figure out if it's a tool worth
investing $100 in is plenty but I don't have any more sound basis for
that judgment than you do for yours.

Dan