Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer" ?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Sep 1 14:21:12 EDT 2004

A week with no meter is just as useless in my experience.

You open it, decide to check it out, get distracted, come back in a few
days and it's no longer working.

The decision to limit by hours of use rather than be elapsed calendar
days is brilliant. The number may or may not need adjustment, but the
principle is right.

Just my opinion, as usual.