WebDAV implementation?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Sep 1 09:37:46 EDT 2004

On Sep 1, 2004, at 6:12 AM, Frank Leahy wrote:

> Andre,
>
> Thanks, the Applescript is a great suggestion, I'll take a look at it!
>
> But an addition to libURL is probably where it really belongs, no?
> Maybe Dave Cragg could chime in here...
>
> -- Frank

Frank,

if you ever used the iBlog app from lifli software, it's made with RB
and uses a silly applescript to mount the webdav volume from your .mac
account. It's pretty easy, I did that in RunRev twice, sometimes is
easier to mount a FTP/WebDAV/SMB volume using finder then work the
protocol out.

If Dave Gragg decides to work on that, we'll be in good hands, you
know, libURL rocks!!! :D In the mean time, I'll try some solutions,
WebDAV got a lot of specs and addition, but a simple client should not
be too difficult.

Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL