Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer" ?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Sep 1 01:50:50 EDT 2004

Ludovic Thébault wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Why the Dreamcard trial is limited to ten hours ?
> A newbie need time to discover a language, to discover programming, or
> simply to discover a new program (especially a "rich" program like Rev).

10 hours?  Must be a bug.  I've never even heard of a software product
with such a small window for evaluation, and as you note a proprietary
programming language will arguably require more time than most other
types of software.  30 days should be a minimum.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation