image size limit?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sat Oct 30 22:48:02 EDT 2004

Why not? As I said, speed could be an issue. It probably would be. But
there's nothing that prevents it from working at all, and the research
involved would feed the creation of an external if that were necessary.

As an example, I once wrote a sound parser to work with AIFF files. I
started the task not thinking it would work at all. Turned out fine,
and this was four or five years ago (much slower hardware).

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com