sample stacks - detailed description of how to find them

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 30 16:55:35 EDT 2004

On Oct 30, 2004, at 4:50 PM, Ralph R. Forehand wrote:

> Hmmm... Tried that URL and my Mac immediately starts downloading a
> file "learning_center.rvc", a 336K document - which Revolution can not
> open!! Really weird stuff going on out there in hyper-space!? :-}

I just tried clicking on the links and got the same result--even if I
copy the entire URL (including the final Work which gets truncated off
in the hyperlink) and paste it into my browser.

Like I said, I'm clueless, but someone else probably knows immediately
what the problem is.  HEEEELLLLLPPPPP fellow listers!!!