an handler inside another...help

Namgyal Dolker dolker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 16:10:00 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I got very good response for my question yesterday which made me to
post again. I am also new to revolution.

I have Two fields "question" and "answer" which reads its content from
a text file.

When a button is pressed, it will parse through the text file, read
two lines and put that in the two fields irrespectively. It will then
wait for a certain time and then read the next two lines and put that
to the two fields overwriting the previous content. Hence I am using
only one card and displaying it like a slide show.

It is working fine except that I want the wait not to be limited to
any time but to an event trigger. Like if there is another button(or
the same button) which when clicked will resume the file parsing.

I am sure that this is a very simple problem and that most of you must
have faced similar problem and I will be very glad if you will help me
in this.

Thanks

Namgyal