[ANN] FrontBase database drivers for Revolution

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Oct 25 11:24:16 EDT 2004

And MySQL seems like a *toy* compared to PostgreSQL, which is
completely open source and free.  MySQL is only free for noncommercial
use.  You can pay for a PostgreSQL support contract if you want one
though, through any of several companies (a list is at
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/companies.php).  Some of those companies
also provide contract development for PostgreSQL (or do so instead).