Using QT player for animation in background

Christian Langers christian.langers at education.lu
Sat Oct 23 13:02:35 EDT 2004

Hallo,

I have a menu where the user selects buttons to continue ;

I've tried to set a player as background animation ; the player's layer is 1
and should stay 1 when playing the movie in the background.

When you are in the dev mode the movie is played as expected (in the
background and the button objects are laid over the player) but in the
browse mode the movie comes to the foreground and the buttons are hidden...

What am I doing wrong ? Could anybody help ?

Thanks,

Christian L.