Image resize.

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Fri Oct 22 08:45:31 EDT 2004

I never even used 1.1.1.  I actually ended up using the script I posted
under 2.5 on OS X, and it works fine.
What platform and version are you using and having trouble with?

The first line of my script is:

if the first word of the abbreviated name of the target is "image" and
the optionKey is down then

If rev seems to choke on that, you might try using parenthesis, just in
case:

On Oct 22, 2004, at 4:48 AM, Ryno Swart wrote:

> If the following is placed in the stack script, clicking and dragging
> on the resize handles retain the proportions of the image.

$ ln -s /usr/share/kjvbible /usr/manual
everlasting life.
$