GeekSpeak Cheat Sheet

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Oct 21 13:43:43 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am attempting to put together a GeekSpeak Cheat Sheet on Rev for my lazy
CS majors (largely so that they'll stop whining about how they can't do
anything 'real' in Rev).

But, not being a real geek myself, I find myself at an impasse.  I have
Coulouris & Thimbleby's "HyperProgramming" which has a few pages on Pascal
<-> HyperTalk.

What would you all additionally suggest?  For example, one student asked
about classes. Besides just telling him that there aren't any, what should
I suggest as an analogue?  I know I should have a section on typeless
data, but what else?

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer!

Judy