Little #%$*! Arrows

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Tue Oct 19 15:44:08 EDT 2004

Yes, I did overlook the closeField handler requirement.  However, when I put
it in the field script, in one instance, it prevents the error but doesn't
update the counter.  In another instance it just gave the same error.  It
seems that I am making it too hard but can't see the problem... Jim