Am I loosing it?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Oct 16 10:34:08 EDT 2004

Xavier,

are you using some kind of front/backscript to "manage" your controls,
like me, probably you're automating everything you can, sometimes here,
I find that that-pesky-new-release-bug is directly related to some
script/plugin of mine malfunction. The only boo-boos I am experiencing
with my controls is their tendency not comply with "apply script", like
I must apply two times for it to work sometimes... I think is a
keyPress problem...

No control disapeared here 2.5 MacOS X, but the msgbox randons when it
will appear, like you're coding and
popup-here-is-your-neighbourhood-friendly-messagebox-alive!!!

andre

PS: ... but i like the 2.5 release.

On Oct 16, 2004, at 8:11 AM, MisterX wrote:

> I have some fields, groups and now even buttons that are disappearing.
>
> I just edit a control, and wham it disappears! Sometimes I find them at
> locations as weird as 9992,-4124,10110,-4104!
>
> Sometimes I put them back at their locations, and do every check that
> they
> are where they are well visible yet they do not show!
>
> last time, all I did was a right click on the field and wham!
>
> WHAT IS GOING ON AGAIN? Has anyone had this problem in 2.5 - windows
> 2000?
>
> Totally aggravated again - Is this happening only to me?
>
> Xavier

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org