highlighting the foundText

Rich Lague laguer at ucs.orst.edu
Sun Oct 10 20:31:03 EDT 2004

I have a "find" field that finds the string in text file using the
offseItem command. The item that contains the search string is then
displayed in a field. I would like the search string to be highlighted
in the field after the find.

I have tried using this script after I get everything into the field:
find thingToFind in field "card-name"
set the highlight of the foundText to true

The search string is in thingToFind. (I checked with the message box.)
But I can't make the text I'm look for highlight. What is a better way
to do this?

Thanks,

Rich Lague