Anyone Interested In A Tablet PC SIG?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Oct 6 12:59:24 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I have been playing with a Tablet PC (Motion M1300) for less than a
week; but I am convinced it is the personal computing platform of the
future.

Is anyone interested in forming a private discussion group focusing
on Revolution, Tablet PCs, and ink input?  If so, please contact me
privately.

And as one who left the Intel world before Windows and is dubious of
Microsoft's business practices, I must say I am REALLY impressed with
Tablet PC technology & capabilities...

The pen is mightier than the mouse!
--

Rob Cozens