GraphMaker???

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Oct 6 00:53:43 EDT 2004

Jim

> Xavier... With your pie chart, I'd like to paste the chart
> into my own stack.  There are no instructions about how to do
> it.  Is there anything I should know?

There's nothing to it. But the scripts are in the card of the stack
which you will need to copy along any controls you'll rely on or the
script needs. Make sure you copy the groups and not just the controls.

> Also, your labels are
> the numeric values of the data.  Can I put the data labels as
> well as the % on the pie chart?

I just added the option.

> The pie isn't perfectly
> round.  Can I change the shape by changing the dimensions of
> the pie group and redraw the pie?  Jim

Have you tried resizing the stack?
There was also a small insignificant bug here which I just fixed.

The new version allows to show and hide the labels and display
either the values or the name of the pie in question.

New options have popped in this version which are still inactive
which like the bar chart version is in the works. I'll try to get
to them next week.

Unfortunately my revonline doesn't yet work. I'll see about it later
tonite. Meanwhile you can go to download the new version at

http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=162

cheers
Xavier