ANN: FTPCommander update 0.3

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Oct 5 03:32:12 EDT 2004

Andre-

AG> how do I update the stack on my user space on revOnline?!

I save my stack immediately before and immediately after updating my
user space. The docs say that revOnline "fingerprints" the stack to
allow updating... it's worked for me once out of four or five times
now.

Other than that I've taken to copying the description to the
clipboard, pasting it into a text editor in case rev loses it again,
deleting the stack from revOnline, uploading it from scratch, and
pasting in the text from the editor.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net