Problems again

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Mon Oct 4 10:17:47 EDT 2004

Oh, I got more ;)

I even have the RR logo screen popping up
in the middle of the environment! Can't hide or close it so you waste
another 3 minutes or more closing and restarting it all...

This must be my 2nd black week in a row...

---------------------=---------------------
Xavier Bury
Clearstream Services
TNS NT LAN Server