openCard message not received

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Oct 1 14:50:44 EDT 2004

Leston Drake wrote:
> I've got a stack (78Kb) that doesn't get the openCard message.
> I would appreciate anyone offering to try it on your system to see if
> you have any different results. I'm wondering if it has something to do
> with Revs settings, etc...
>
> You can contact me off-list at lestond at lpsoftware.com

Thanks for sending that. It seems to be an IDE bug which fixed in v2.5
(it acted as you described in v2.2.1).

I don't have time to trace out the source of the problem this morning,
but the solution is simple enough:  just use the current version.  :)

FWIW, with the number of bugs addressed for v2.5 it's generally worth
checking any anomalous behavior there.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation