OOP with Revolution

Gordon gwalias-rev at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 20:42:43 EST 2004

How about a Rev component with no interactive features
that could be used simply as a container for scripts
and custom properties. It could be set in the rev
preferences as visible or invisible on a card, but
would otherwise inherit the properties of the general
class of object from which I imagine all the other
components are descended.

Perhaps I could just create such a thing myself as a
custom control - if I knew enough about rev - which I
don't :(

I know that people use buttons and the like for this
purpose right now, but this new component might
simplify and clarify the design of rev stacks a
little.

Gordon

=====
:::::::::: Gordon Webster ::::::::::