Bug in Runrev documentation on WinXP?

Patrik Wallman patrik.wallman at chemeng.lth.se
Tue Nov 30 09:53:39 EST 2004

Yep, I actually did that a couple of hours ago. It is Bug 2427 in the
database.

Patrik

Patrik Wallman         Tel: +46(0)46 2228275
Chemical Engineering   Cell:+46(0)709 289982
Lund University        Fax:+46(0)46 149156
P O Box 124
SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.