No word from RunRev about new features?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 01:42:07 EST 2004

--- John Rule <johnrule at rcsprogramming.com> wrote:
> Why have we heard nothing from RunRev about new
> features?
>
> JR

Hi John,

What exactly do you mean by new features? The features
for Revolution 2.5 are clearly on the runrev.com
website
<http://revolution.runrev.com/section/whats_new.php>

If you're referring to what's coming beyond 2.5 --
well most of the information that comes out of
Edinburgh is reserved for the 'pro' license holders,
and sometimes everyone catches a glimpse of the future
when CEO Kevin Miller announces these items on the
list.

Jan Schenkel.

=====