Drag a Graphic Tool.

Roger Guay rogerguay at centurytel.net
Sun Nov 28 13:00:19 EST 2004

Thanks very much Jan.  I thought of something like this but I was
hoping to slow the "trace" down somehow.  Setting the points of a
polygon is instantaneous for each line segment . . .  not the effect I
was hoping for.  So far, I have made progress dragging the brush  tool
as It gives me some choice of the line width.  The only problem with
this is constructing an arrowhead at the end of the trace.  At least,
this will be good brain exercise for me to work out the geometry!!

Cheers, Roger