The Geometry Manager

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Nov 28 00:06:07 EST 2004

Actually my idea of the ideal GM was a turing machine like contraption!

The script was never written but its design was
pretty close to RunRevs. The GUI too but had a bit more detail. and some
missing features...

The script was never done since I got RunRev just as I finished the GUI.
Their design is pretty good apart from a "stuut" as they say in Brussels.

There's a GUI for it in the ControlsBrowser on MonsieurX.
It's a hidden tab in the lower part of the palette. Just add
a tab named "Geometry" to the content button's and then do the
right swaps to get it in view. (It might have moved a bit off
in relation to the splitter bar due to GM problems and not being
readjusted lately - minor priority.)